Single serving hot cocoa using chocolate chips -
Ingredients (for one, simply double the amount for two servings)?
- 1 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 oz. bitter-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup whole milk
- Some whipped cream
- Some unsweetened cocoa powder
- Some cinnamon powder (optional)
Pour the milk into a small/medium pot and turn to medium low heat. Add in half of the chocolate chips mixture and start whisking. Do not bring to a boil, just warm enough to melt the chocolate.
Once melted, add in the remaining chocolate chips and whisk till fully combined. Pour into a mug -
Add some whipped cream and dust with cocoa powder or cinnamon powder -
Again, with or without a companion, for sure this cup of hot cocoa is not going anywhere.
Other sweet treats recipes:
- Quick snack in 15 minutes - French toast with Nutella sauce
- Bittersweet chocolate chip brownies - chewy kind, no oil needed
- Make ahead dessert recipe - creme brulee 2.0
- Sweet tooth weekend - Danish toast with melted dark chocolate and Gouda
- It's afternoon tea time! Coconut madeleines, recipe courtesy of Ina Garten from the Food Network
- Chocolate truffle torte infused with a little bit of coffee and cognac - recipe from the "Chocolate Box"
- Chocolate and banana bundt cakes (recipe using two 3 cups bundt cake molds)