Bittersweet chocolate chip brownies, chewy kind and no oil needed -
Ingredients (for 6 large pieces)?
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 stick or 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and lightly grease a small baking dish. I used a loaf pan instead and the size works perfect for making smaller batch of brownies. Sift the dry ingredients -
Melt the butter, mix it together with granulated sugar and vanilla extract. Beat in one egg at a time and blend till the mixture appears smooth and fully incorporated.
Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients in two batches. Blend well. Lastly, fold in the bittersweet chocolate chips -
Pour the mixture to the baking dish/loaf pan. Into the oven and bake for 35 to 40 minutes. Let it cool down for about 30 minutes before cutting into squares/rectangles.
Store in room temperature to prevent from drying. You can also store them in the freezer if needed, but always make sure to warm up the brownies before serving.
Other dessert recipes:
- Make ahead dessert recipe - crème brulee 2.0
- Sweet tooth weekend - Danish toast with melted dark chocolate and gouda
- Single's day and Pocky day food scene - chocolate and espresso cupcakes with almond choco sticks
- It's afternoon tea time! coconut madeleines, recipe courtesy of Ina Garten from the Food Network
- Chocolate truffle torte infused with a little bit of coffee and cognac - recipe from the "Chocolate Box"
- Chocolate and banana bundt cakes (recipe using two 3 cups bundt cake molds)
- No water bath New York style cheesecake
- Summer frozen treat - white peach granita