You can simply serve the senmaizuke as it is or like what I did by adding a couple simple ingredients to make it a nicer looking dish.
Senmaizuke with sushi grade tuna and shiso -
- 1 pack senmaizuke (千枚漬) or Korean pickled radish slices
- Some sushi grade tuna
- 1 shiso leaf
Roll up one shiso leaf and finely chop into tiny pieces. Cut the tuna into smaller cubes. Arrange the pickled turnip slices onto the plate then garnish with tuna and shiso.
Can't get any easier than that isn't it?
Other recipes using pickled vegetables:
- Soboro don with Chinese pickled mustard green and sunny side up egg
- Ground pork stir fry with Chinese pickled mustard greens - 酸菜肉末
- Pickled small gai choy and ground pork stir fry - 雪裡紅炒豬肉
- Omelet with Taiwanese style pickled winter melon 醬冬瓜煎蛋